Classification of wool balls: glued type, lace type, dish type and ball type
1. Glued type wool ball: the specification is divided into 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 inches. The front is Australian high-quality fur, white and black in color, and the back is nylon glued type wool ball, white and black in color. It can be divided into two types: top edge and no top edge, which are glued on the polishing disc.
2. Lace up wool ball: the specification is divided into 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10 inches. The front side is Australia's high-quality fur with white color. The back side is divided into the original leather and the original leather cloth. The side is made of a complete set of strong tensile cloth with belt in the sleeve, which is tied on the throwing disc
3. Dish type wool ball: (bowl type wool ball, single-sided wool ball) the specification is divided into 5-inch (125mm), 6-inch (150 mm) and 7-inch (180 mm) in diameter, the inner hole is 20 mm, the length of wool is 30 mm, the wool is woven and attached to the flannelette, and is cast and stuck on the resin dish, and the bottom of the reverse side of the dish is glued. Can produce 702 type wool ball, the reverse side is cloth. Another dish type wool ball has the same specification and process as above, and the polished surface adopts Australian high-quality sheepskin
4. Double sided wool ball: the specification is divided into 7-inch (180mm) and 8-inch (200mm) diameter, 16mm hole screw, 30mm wool length, and the production process is the same as that of dish type wool ball
5. Ball type wool ball: the specification is divided into diameter (ball) 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5 and 3 inches. The length, handle diameter and length of wool can be produced according to the requirements of customers. The other is imported high-quality sheepskin from Australia. The production process is the same as above.