How to Care for Wool Felt Works
● Always use high-quality soft-bristled brush to remove dust on the surface to maintain the fresh color and appearance of wool felt fabric.
● Irregularly rest wool fabrics to allow time for wool fibers to breathe and restore natural properties.
● Wool fiber has natural antifouling properties. However, if you accidentally contaminate the dirt, please handle it as soon as possible to avoid leaving traces. Do not use warm, hot water or bleach to clean the stains on wool products. If you need to knead it, be sure to rub it lightly so as not to damage the fiber.
● If the surface has hairballs due to friction, it can be trimmed directly with small scissors without affecting the appearance of the wool felt fabric.
● When collecting, please wash it and completely dry it.