(1) It is a normal phenomenon that there will be slight fuzz in the initial use of the new carpet.
(2) The surface of the carpet should be protected from scraping and cigarette end scalding.
(3) Most carpets have been mothproof when they leave the factory, so there is no need to place insect repellent and do harm to carpet and human body.
(4) Carpet spilled stains, should be cleaned in time, a long time will be difficult to remove.
(5) After a period of time, there will be a large number of bacteria and a species called ticks and mites on the carpet, which directly endangers human health. Therefore, it should be cleaned and disinfected regularly for two to three months.
(6) In order not to bring dust into the carpet area, dust removal blanket pad should be set at the entrance.
In addition, the carpet may produce chemical stains or fade after contacting with chemicals. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid the carpet from being contaminated with common chemicals, such as strong cleaners and skin care products. In addition, the carpet should not be directly exposed to sunlight for a long time, otherwise it will fade.
The carpet needs to be vacuumed frequently, because the dust accumulated in the carpet will cause abrasion to the fiber, and make the color of the carpet become gray. In stairs, halls, corridors and places with frequent walking, dust should be vacuumed two to three times a week, and the bedroom should be vacuumed at least once a week.