1. viscose fiber has good hygroscopicity. Under general atmospheric conditions, moisture regain is around 13%.
2. the breaking strength of ordinary viscose fiber is smaller than that of cotton, about 1.6~2.7cN/dtex, elongation at break is greater than cotton, 16%~2:
1. the chemical composition of viscose fiber is similar to cotton, so it is more alkali resistant and acid proof, but its alkali resistance and acid resistance are worse than cotton.
2. large hydroxyl groups of cellulose are prone to multiple chemical reactions.
3. the ordinary viscose fiber has good hygroscopicity, easy dyeing, no static electricity and good spinnability.