Wool felt shape production
1. Remove the wool for the appropriate length. Spread evenly first and roll the wool solid forward
2. Place the wool on the work mat and gently poke the wool on the fixing surface
3. While pounding while rolling, be sure to poke every place evenly
4. When it is half felted, start trimming the shape of both ends to make it flat
5. And then continue to roll while poked, if there is a hollow part can be covered with wool
6. Until the wool becomes firm and fully felted
1. Take out the right amount of wool, fold the wool in half, and gently roll it up into a fluffy cylinder.
2. Overlap the ends of the fluffy cylinder inwards, place on the work mat, lightly press and fix.
3. While pricking while rolling, be careful not to tie your hand. 4. In the felting process, it is necessary to continuously roll to avoid deformation of the ball.
5. The hairball is half felted when resistance begins to develop during the jabbing process. At this time, the ball of wool can be repaired, including depressions, enlargements, etc.
6. After the repair is completed, the felting can be continued until the hairball is tight.