1. Special polypropylene material can cause natural root-cutting effect and high transplantation effect. After planting, the root system extends outward. When contacted with this unique material, it will run through the bag surface and be annular peeled, so that the root outside the bag will not grow thick, and promote the formation of many fine roots in the bag, which is the effect of natural rooting.
2. Plants grow as fast as planting in the field, but the root system can still expand outward and not form pan roots, and water and nutrients can still be absorbed by fine roots outside the bag, and then transported upward by the xylem of the root center. The effect is the same as that of planting in the field, which is inferior to that of other container cultivation.
3. Water penetrates freely and does not accumulate water. The special material of the root control bag can make water and nutrients permeate freely without water accumulation in the bag causing root rot.
4. Transplantation cost is low and transplantation season is long. Because ordinary workers can transplant without cutting roots and transplanting, the transplantation is easy, convenient and low-cost. Because the earthball is reduced by about 25% compared with the earthball of traditional trees, the cost of transportation can be reduced a lot. After harvesting, the planting bag can be used as a packing earthball container. The earthball is kept intact, the survival rate of transplantation is high, and no additional packing is needed to reduce the cost.
5. Carbohydrates accumulate in the bag and grow rapidly after transplantation. Since the roots have been annular peeled, the carbohydrates produced by the leaves can be transported from phloem to root, but can not be delivered out of the bag. Carbohydrate nutrients accumulate in the root of the bag, forming a nodule. Once transplanted, the growth can be quickly restored and the survival rate and quality of transplantation can be greatly improved.