1. Set up your table before going to work. The most efficient way to create these puppies is to make sure all your supplies are laid out directly in front of you and ready for use.
Open felt ball packages and place balls in one pile.
Plug in hot glue gun and make sure you have enough glue refills to get through the entire craft.
Open and stack cork coasters nearby
2. Glue your first felt ball in the center of the coaster. Add a dab of glue to either the top of the coaster or back of the ball and place in the middle of the coaster.
3. Create your first felt ball ring. Encircle the center felt ball with other felt balls, keeping the circle extremely tight without crowding the balls.
Add enough glue to hold balls in place but avoid over-gluing (which will cause sloppiness).
4. Continue expanding upon the initial circle by encircling each ring with felt balls.Work closely and use your wooden skewer if balls shift or move.
5. Encircle the coaster until you have created a felt ball border around the ends of the coaster.
6. Allow ample dry time before use. This could mean up to 24 hours depending on where you are working (more time for warm, humid climates).