1. Clean up in time. Clean with vacuum cleaner every day, don't wait for a lot of stains and dirt into the carpet fiber to clean, only frequent cleaning, it is easy to clean. When cleaning the carpet, pay attention to clean the floor under the carpet.
2. Uniform use. After a few years of carpet spreading, it is necessary to adjust the position to make it wear evenly. Once there are some uneven places, you should pat them gently or iron them gently with steam iron.
3. Decontamination methods. The ink stains can be wiped with citric acid, and the cleaned places should be washed with water, and then wiped off with dry towel: coffee, cocoa, tea stains can be removed with glycerin; fruit juice can be removed with cold water and a small amount of dilute ammonia solution; paint stains can be mixed into porridge with gasoline and washing powder, and applied to the paint in the evening, and then cleaned with warm water the next morning, and then dried towel will be used to remove the water Separate and dry.
4. Remove foreign matter. The carpet falls some fluff, paper scraps and other light matter, the vacuum cleaner can solve. If you accidentally break a glass on the carpet, you can use a wider adhesive tape to stick up the broken glass: if the broken glass is powdery, you can stick it with cotton dipped in water, and then suck it with a vacuum cleaner.
5. Carpet has scorch mark, when it is not serious, you can brush off the burnt part with a hard brush or nickel coin. If it is serious, press it with a book, wait until it is dry, and then comb it.
6. Carpet dust. Soak the broom in soapy water and sweep the carpet, keep the broom wet, then sprinkle with fine salt, then sweep with a broom, and then wipe it with a dry rag. When cleaning carpet, conditional can wash chemical fiber carpet, air dry. The pure wool carpet has to be put in the sunlight for a while. Turn the carpet over, hang it on the rope and beat it with a thin stick to remove the dust as much as possible. This can also effectively kill the mites on the carpet.